It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Sinus pressure and short term Memory Loss

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-15-2006, 05:46 PM   #1
    CowboyCarpenter
    (male)

CowboyCarpenter HB User
    Question Sinus pressure and short term Memory Loss

I am 30 yrs old and all around healthy. I think that I have a sinus infection. I had a viral infection a few weeks ago and was treated with anitbiotics. Since I have been getting over this virus, I ahve been quite foggy headed which in turn makes me think that I have problems remembering short term things. I am worried that I am actually making things worse by dwelling on it, but can sinus pressure cause any memory type or concentration problems? I have a slight imbalance that is getting better and when I wake up I feel great. I am very stuffy however and am taking Benadryl for sinus congestion. Some phlem in the morning, but the pressure in the front above the eyes last most of the morning and then clears up by evening. I have never had alergies before (that I know of) and other than some of the pressure do not seem to have a typical sinus infection, i.e runny nose, itchy eyes, cough etc. I do live out in the country (several years and we do have mustard weed) and also work in an office connected to a cabinet shop. Every once in a while my right ear pops and rings for a few seconds.Any ideas on what to do would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by CowboyCarpenter; 07-15-2006 at 06:16 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-17-2006, 11:18 AM   #2
    agentbad
    Inactive

agentbad HB User
    Re: Sinus pressure and short term Memory Loss

Sounds like your sinus infection hasn't cleared up all the way just yet. Gotta take those anti-biotics for 10 days straight without fail.

Old 07-29-2006, 07:26 PM   #3
    eclipse27
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

eclipse27 HB User
    Re: Sinus pressure and short term Memory Loss

i had the asme thing happen to me. Its been almost a year...and im hoping its clearing up now. I was put on depakote for the headaches...and use nasal spray. Maybe that'll work for u. Hang in there. I know how it is, i went to atleast 13-15 drs. And they found nothing wrong with me. So hang in there....get to feelin better

Closed Thread