It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Question About Sinus Infections :confused:

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-07-2006, 04:44 PM   #1
    Nikolai
    (female)

Nikolai HB User
    Question About Sinus Infections :confused:

Brief history: About two weeks ago I went on Nasonex because their was fluid behind my eardrum (left ear), pressure on my head/teeth and I felt "off-balance" about a week later I was put on an antibotic because I was feeling pressure behind the eye ( and felt as if my right eye was protruding some) and in my nose and cheekbone and had a bit of post nasal drip. After 4 days on the medication they took me off of them (at a walk in clinic) because of a reaction I took to the medication in combination with my new puffers (for asthma). They did not prescribe me any new antibotics because I was no longer feeling the symptoms. This was last Thursday. Yesterday I went to my doctor for a check up on my asthma ( I've been having problems with it) and informed my doctor that I still get the feeling that my ear is draining but nothing is coming out and the pressure on my head/ teeth, occassionally my ear throbs (these symptoms are not constants but are an annoyance when they are there). He checked my ears and said that they looked good, but he did not want to prescribe me anything because he wanted to allow my puffers a chance to get into my system. Today I got the pressure feeling behind my eye back, my nose feels blocked on one side as well and in the cheek bone as well as the feeling that my eye is protruding at times. What I am wondering is does this sound like a sinus infection (I have not had any before that I remember) or does this sound like something more serious with my eye and should I go see the eye doctor because I associate a lot of green phlegm/ mucus with sinus infections and I do not have that. Could it be a serious problem with my eye ( thyroid/cancer issues) or does it sound as simple as a sinus infection. If so does Tylenol Sinus Pain Relief help. Please help, I am desparately in need of advice. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread