It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Fever of Unidentifiable Origin + sinus pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-28-2007, 06:01 AM   #1
    fevertrouble12
    (male)

fevertrouble12 HB User
    Fever of Unidentifiable Origin + sinus pain

I am 29 years old, and for nearly three years now I have been suffering recurring fevers. Every four to five weeks, I wake with sinus congestion, post-nasal drip, swollen lymph nodes in my throat (usually just on one side), and pain in my back and joints. Within 12-24 hours, my temperature goes up to 100-103. The fever lasts for two days or so, but the throat, head, sinus, and ear pain (from congestion, I assume) lasts for 5-7 days. I have seen half a dozen doctors about this condition and have been tested for every condition imaginable. I have even had surgery on my sinuses and a septoplasty. Still no relief, still no answers. What's really strange is that I recently went six months without a fever, and the only change was that I stopped taking ibuprofen. Someone suggested that the non-steroidal drug night have been provoking my symptoms. My reason for posting here is to find out whether anyone else in the world wide web is suffering from a similar condition, and whether they've been able to find relief.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread