It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Recurring mucus in lungs, without cold, sinus, or allergy symptoms

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-19-2007, 08:18 AM   #1
    MaxWolf9
    (male)

MaxWolf9 HB User
    Recurring mucus in lungs, without cold, sinus, or allergy symptoms

To give a little background, I'm Bipolar, so my sleeping habits are often something of a roller-coaster ride. Sometimes I sleep a lot, and sometimes I barely sleep at all. Well, for the past month that I've been having this weird mucus problem, I've also been experiencing something of a spike in energy that's causing me to only need about an hour of sleep every 24 hours or so.

What I'm concerned about is that every time I wake up from that 1 hour nap (just in this past month) I find my lungs filled with mucus. I'm not currently sick in any way. I don't have a cold and I don't have allergies.

My sinuses aren't stopped up or congested in any manner, and I don't get any accumulation of mucus during the long stretches that I'm awake. It only happens during the brief period that I'm sleeping. I finally get it all hacked up, but it's a real nuisance.

Has anyone experienced this, or heard about a similar problem? I appreciate all feedback.

Last edited by MaxWolf9; 08-23-2007 at 06:55 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread