It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Sinus infection

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #1
    kmchugh
    (female)

kmchugh HB User
    Sinus infection

My daughter has been sick for about 2 weeks and i took her to the dr. today, they said she has a sinus infection and put her on antibiotics. Does anyone know how long she has to take the meds before she starts feeling better? Thank you for your help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2007, 11:48 PM   #2
    jlpiedra
    (male)

jlpiedra HB User
    Re: Sinus infection

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kmchugh View Post
    My daughter has been sick for about 2 weeks and i took her to the dr. today, they said she has a sinus infection and put her on antibiotics. Does anyone know how long she has to take the meds before she starts feeling better? Thank you for your help.
    depends on the antibiotic,my doctor sent me moxifloxacin 400md a day for 30 days,and sinus wash has helped my infection tremendously NeilMed sinus rinse,you can buy over the counter and have flush her sinuses a couple of times a day as instructed in thebox...you will be amazed at the stuff that comes out..good luck

Closed Thread