It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• get dizzy when sinuses are blocked

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #1
    trums11
    (male)

trums11 HB User
    get dizzy when sinuses are blocked

for the past 3 months i've been suffering from vertigo, i get dizzy all the time and can barely function because of it. I have many allergies and am taking singular, allegra, a daily vitamin, and a high power nose spray astelin to take care of my problems. I found out that a combination of a heating pad on my back neck and my nose spray correctly used help get rid of my vertigo. The only problem is that today i was caught off guard as it all came back. I believe that it is my sinuses that were again blocked and that is the reason it came back. I need to find a way to get rid of this. It's been soo soooo long. I drink a lot of water all day and that helps a lot. Any help would be highly appreciated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-05-2008, 02:49 PM   #2
    Positive Energy
    (female)

Positive Energy HB User
    Re: get dizzy when sinuses are blocked

Hi-
    You sond like me except I have been suffering severe ear pain as well. After several antiboitcs and steriods, a CT scan revealed my sinus' are blocked. I would advise going to have a CT scan. MY ENT told me allergy suffers often have pollyps tha clog the sinus'. I have to have sinuplasty tomorrow. I am hoping this helps.
    Good Luck

Old 02-06-2008, 08:23 AM   #3
    Crystalgray
    (female)

Crystalgray HB User
    Re: get dizzy when sinuses are blocked

Trums11,

I had the same problem, one side of nose was/is blocked due to allergies. I had the CT scan done and a ABG (I was having problems getting enough oxygen). I am now on a nsal steriod (Verimyst) its helping alot but my docotr thinks it will take "weeks" for me to get better-its only been one week so far.

Closed Thread