It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• right posterior ethmoidal sinusitis PLEASE HELP PLEASE :(

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-17-2008, 03:16 AM   #1
    Mahuika
    (female)

Mahuika HB User
    right posterior ethmoidal sinusitis PLEASE HELP PLEASE :(

Hey guys I got a CT Scan done of my brain and was told everything was fine apart from inflammation on the right posterior ethmoidal air cell. I was priescribed anti-biodics for 2 weeks I then finished them and I am feeling dizzy, a little conjested in the nasal area and light headed with brain tingling AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST THINGS I AM FEELING is this weird throbbing sound in my right air and feel like I have to keep un blocking my right ear so please let me know what you think as my question to you is what are the symptoms so that I know if I should go back to the doctor and get more anti-biodics for the sinusitis (as I have been diagnosed with anxiety disorder and these feelings could just be the anxiety and the anti-biodics could have fixed the sinusitis problems, but then again I dont know if it is the anxiety as since taking the anti-depresent I am taking for anxiety have totally taken away my scary anxiety feelings I was having before and surely would have taken away those feelings I said firstly at the top) and I also just want to know is it possible that my "anxiety" symptoms were actually symptoms from having the right ethmoidal sinusitis? my symptoms of "anxiety" were fast heart beat, light headedness, dizziness, heavy feeling of limbs, sweating hands and feet, pressure on head, head tingling(which I still have now) SO PLEASE GUYS LET ME KNOW I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread