It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Chronic Sinus trouble and feeling I have a internal yeast problem

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-28-2008, 11:38 AM   #1
    TEdds83
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User
    Chronic Sinus trouble and feeling I have a internal yeast problem

Does anyone have a natural remedy for de-yeasting the body?? I think that's why I feel cruddy all the time. I feel sluggish, depressed, now I have headaches, and non stop sinus trouble. I need some help! I am willing to change my diet and do whatever. Help please! Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2008, 10:30 PM   #2
    kellibear
    (female)

kellibear HB User
    Re: Chronic Sinus trouble and feeling I have a internal yeast problem

hi, there are alot of supplements that will help with yeast, but cutting out ALL sugar will help the most. serrapeptase helped alot with my chronic sinus problems. a book that will be helpful for you is "from fatigued to fantastic" by dr. jacob teitelbaum. probiotics (good bacteria in the gut), caprylic acid, oregano oil, garlic, olive leaf extract, grapefruit seed extract will help, if not, there are prescription yeast meds. eliminate milk also for sinus problems. the probiotic should have 3--6 billion live organisms and apple cider vinegar can help. you can also buy nasal rinses, some have the silver collodial in them. yeast overgrowth can really make you sick so i would suggest you go to a dr. if these natural treatments don't help, he'll probably give you nystatin or sporanox or diflucan and it may still take several weeks. yeast can be very hard to get rid of!

Old 11-30-2008, 07:16 PM   #3
    VA_girl
    (female)

VA_girl HB User

Well the netti pot for the sinus problem. As far as de-yeasting, it sounds like something "oil pulling" might help. I just learned about this alternative treatment. It looks very interesting, search it on the web and see what you think.

Old 12-07-2008, 09:02 PM   #4
    TEdds83
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User

I started oil of oregano a week ago. I am already feeling better! I think this stuff works! I really do! I also have silver collidial sprays for my nose and throat. I believe in these products whole heartedly! Thanks for all the tips everyone.

Old 12-07-2008, 09:02 PM   #5
    TEdds83
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

I started oil of oregano a week ago. I am already feeling better! I think this stuff works! I really do! I also have silver collidial sprays for my nose and throat. I believe in these products whole heartedly! Thanks for all the tips everyone.

Old 01-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #6
    prettiestpon
    (female)

prettiestpon HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TEdwards83 View Post
    ive been curious about oil of oregano....are these capsules or drops?

Old 01-11-2009, 08:28 AM   #7
    AlexaIn2006
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

AlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB User

Oil of Oregano comes in drops for sure and probably in capsules as well.

You need to do a candida cleanse and take probiotics, and during this time you need to starve the yeast/bad bacteria that has taken over by following a strict diet during thr week or two of the cleanse so you are not feeding what you are trying to kill off.

Closed Thread