It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• how do you do an upside down sinus wash with peroxide

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-03-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
    anita1961
    (male)

anita1961 HB User
    how do you do an upside down sinus wash with peroxide

how do you do an upside down sinus wash with peroxide

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
    Machaon
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
    Re: how do you do an upside down sinus wash with peroxide

If you go to Allergies, instead of "Colds & Flu" the very first thread there is called New 'upside down sinus flooding' documentation.

⇒ My cheap asthma inhaler is Fluticasone Nasal Spray!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

⇒ 900 weight lifts and 750 knee bends daily
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Machaon; 02-06-2009 at 02:20 PM.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:01 AM   #3
    sameersharma
    (male)

sameersharma HB User

What would also help is using a method taught in yoga where luke warm salt water is inhaled through one nostril and removed through the other. It kills the germs and eases congestion. Look it up!

Old 02-11-2009, 06:35 AM   #4
    Machaon
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User

Regardless of which of the many methods is used, it is GREAT not having to deal with multiple sinus infections each year. Shortly after I would be over a sinus infection and another round of antibiotics, and I was starting to feel energetic and healthy, WHAM, I'd get another sinus infection.

It's been about a decade since my last sinus infection, and since I discovered and used sinus flooding with peroxide to cure my chronic, annual, sinus infection misery.

I had suffered from multiple sinus infections, each year, for decades, and no matter how many doctors I saw, and no matter how many prescriptions for antibiotics I took, and no matter what I did, I still suffered greatly from that nasty infections over and over again.

I haven't had to do any kind of sinus flush, rinse, flooding, etc., for years. The only thing that I use is Flonase for my allergies. My sense of smell is much better and I feel much better, despite other major health problems.

So...... I agree with any approach that cures and/or relieves sinus misery.

⇒ My cheap asthma inhaler is Fluticasone Nasal Spray!

⇒ 900 weight lifts and 750 knee bends daily

Closed Thread