It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Is it normal for sinus infection to get worse as the day goes on?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-18-2009, 10:31 AM   #1
    avalonrose
    (female)

avalonrose HB User
    Is it normal for sinus infection to get worse as the day goes on?

I have a sinus infection, but can't see my ENT til Monday. This is how it is with me. I wake up feeling like *maybe* my sinuses aren't that bad, but as soon as I get up and move around for a few hours, my sinuses all of a sudden get worse and the "infection" feeling is back. My question: Is this typical? Just wondering if you feel the best upon waking but feel worse as the day wears on? My worst time is just before dinnertime for some reason.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
    dolysods
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

dolysods HB User
    Re: Is it normal for sinus infection to get worse as the day goes on?

are you taking any decongestants or are you on any steroid nasal sprays?? For me.. i'm usually but not always the opposite. I clear up when i've been moving around and my decongestant is in me. I also irrigate at least once a day. If i think i'm getting an infection up to 4 times a day

Closed Thread