It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Having Sinus Cat Scan on Wednesday

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-30-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
    TEdds83
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User
    Having Sinus Cat Scan on Wednesday

Hello all, after suffering a long time with allergies and sinus problems I am having a cat scan on Wednesday. I did have one two years ago. It was clear then. But now I am having something strange going on. The left side of my head by my ear and temple feel like there is pressure or clogged. Even my hearing feels kind muffled. A year ago I had a weird thing happen and a doctor said some kind of membrane grew over my ear drum and he had to go in and cut it out. It hurt more than anything in my life. So then I began hearing better. Has anyone had this happen? Also do you know what the pressure could be by my temple and ear? The doc said it all looked clear and that is why we are doing the scan. Because we don't know why I am feeling this way.

I am scared. I won't like. I don't want it to be some kind of growth or something. They already ran blood tests for swelling of the temporal artery. Which that was negative. Thank God! I also am exploring tmj or a pinched nerve in my neck or something. It's just on the left side and my neck is killing me on that side. I've got some real good knots.

I do grind my teeth in my sleep and wake up with a sore jaw and shooting pains in my ears. Help please! If anyone has any thoughts on this. Thanks!

Last edited by TEdds83; 11-30-2009 at 05:51 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread