It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Sinus X-ray question, abnormal sella turcica?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
    aestrella411
    (female)

aestrella411 HB User
    Question Sinus X-ray question, abnormal sella turcica?

I have posted this similar story in the ENT section as well. I received the results from the sinus X-ray I had recently for a loss/disturbance of taste and smell. The results are: "Three views of the sinuses shows no evidence of acute or chronic sinusitis. The frontal sinuses are hypoplastic. Bony bridging is noted in the root of the sella turcica." Does any of this sound like it could contribute to a loss of taste and fullness feeling in the left side of my nose and a fullness in my neck? I've been having problems that the doctors not able to figure out for 5 months now, and this taste thing is the most prominent at this time. What is "bony bridging"?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Does anyone suffer REALLY bad chronic sinus infections? This is MISERABLE. r/o pls Abrie79 Sinus Problems 7 05-24-2010 08:16 PM
    Severe ethmoid pain - sinus or nerve? Please help. dreemilyn Sinus Problems 5 11-27-2009 05:12 AM
    Peroxide sinus Flush/Flooding --- is it safe? Machaon Sinus Problems 1 10-16-2009 11:42 AM
    recurring sinus infections Dave56789 Sinus Problems 2 06-30-2009 03:59 AM
    left sphenoid sinus chronically infected NY 1009 Sinus Problems 1 02-22-2009 06:18 PM
    sinus pain, neck pain and over heating autumn1985 Sinus Problems 0 02-24-2008 07:25 PM
    Bad, Bad news from the ENT-it is over guys, time for sinus obliteration Halls Sinus Problems 17 12-10-2004 08:12 AM
    Sinus pressure sufferers - SURVEY - please participate. slpagirl Sinus Problems 20 11-01-2004 11:42 PM
    Treat my sinus infections "upside down" with peroxide. It works! Machaon Sinus Problems 60 08-30-2004 06:43 PM