It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Anyone else with allergies/sinus problems???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-08-2003, 01:15 PM   #1
    PAJerseyGirl

PAJerseyGirl HB User
    Post Anyone else with allergies/sinus problems???

Every so often, I get a little dizzy, and my head feels all stuffed up. I have a raging sinus infection right now, so I'm sure thats the cause (not that brain tumor that my anxiety keeps telling me), but can it make you a little queasy, or is that the anxiety part of it? I don't exactly get nauseous, just kinda sick to my stomach....sinus related?

Thanks so much for your replies,,,I don't know what I would do without this board...my whole family thinks I'm crazy..they have no clue what anxiety is like...

Thanks
    Cathy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2003, 01:32 PM   #2
    Graciecat
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Graciecat HB UserGraciecat HB User
    I have terrible allergies and sinus problems.
    I can feel my ears and sinus filling up and then I get dizzy.
    I asked my Dr. if it was caused by my allergies and sinuses or by my panic attacks.
    He told me it was probably a little bit of both.

Old 03-09-2003, 08:49 PM   #3
    heavenz

heavenz HB User
    Hi cathy. I have a sinus problem as well and i get an upset stomach from time to time .. It is most likey from the drainage in your head going down the back of your throat and into your stomach. Try drinking tons of liquids and see how that helps. Hope you feel better soon!

------------------
    -christina (heavenz)

Old 03-18-2003, 08:04 PM   #4
    ahope4u

ahope4u HB User
    Wow! I thought I was the only one that experiences this. I have horrible sinus problems. Sometimes I don't know if it's my sinus' or my anxiety or both. I know that when I get really congested, I feel heavy on my chest and I get this smothering sensation. Sends me out of my skin! Waking up in the morning is the worst part for me. My whole upper body feels like it's filled up with fluid. It's horrible. I can't even take Paxil any longer because it completely dries me out--in turn giving me a panic attack. The only antihistamine that works for me is children's Benadryl. It's not so drying. I take Xanax for my anxiety, but the lowest dose cut in half. Good luck to you!!!

Closed Thread