It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• SinusWars Products?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-22-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
    turbobear
    (male)

turbobear HB User
    SinusWars Products?

My problem with sinuswars is they say there product comes with instructions but they don't have those instructions linked on their web page. I returned one of their products because I couldn't comply with their instructions that had to do with diet. I did get the sinuswars 2 for post nasal drip and after a couple of weeks of trying to comply with their instructions it seems to be working. I am still not sure if this cure or just a cover up of the symptoms. sinuswars 2 comes with six weeks of pills and I have been using it for about 3 weeks. I wake in the morning without blowing my nose for two hours, which is good, but sometimes in the afternoon my nose starts up again, but I think this might be allergies not post nasal drip. I looked up some of the ingredients and they are fancy names for holistic herbs. It also says the active ingredient is sucrose (sugar) which they are really sweet.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #2
    withany
    (female)

withany HB User
    Re: SinusWars Products?

I too, ordered this overpriced crap, at one desperate point.
    Never again. Snake oil.

Closed Thread