It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• maximus sinus tuma

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-19-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
    moommin
    Veteran
    (female)

moommin HB User
    maximus sinus tuma

hi my husbund had mri scan on his head as he has hormone problems ,they were looking for piturity gland tuma,but the mri scan showed somthing in his maximus sinus,he was sent to the ent and they ordered a cat scan,we went for the results today and the ent said he was sending him for a biopsy with in the next two weeks,hes said the tuma was in a dangerous place ,and there is a chance that my husbund could go blind or get menengitis if they are not careful,i am saying a tuma becouse i dont know what else to call it,its a dark mass showing up,any one else had this thank you shirley

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
    choirgirl
    (female)

choirgirl HB Userchoirgirl HB User
    Re: maximus sinus tuma

A few years ago, I had a cat scan on my sinuses and was diagnosed with a cyst in my left maxillary sinus. It was sort of sitting on top of my back teeth. Nothing was done about it until last year, when I decided to have it removed.

Maybe your husband has a cyst instead of a tumor. Even if it turns out to be a tumor, that doesn't mean it has to be cancerous. Many tumors turn out to be benign.

Old 08-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #3
    moommin
    Veteran
    (female)

moommin HB User
    Re: maximus sinus tuma

Quote:
    Originally Posted by choirgirl View Post
    A few years ago, I had a cat scan on my sinuses and was diagnosed with a cyst in my left maxillary sinus. It was sort of sitting on top of my back teeth. Nothing was done about it until last year, when I decided to have it removed.

Maybe your husband has a cyst instead of a tumor. Even if it turns out to be a tumor, that doesn't mean it has to be cancerous. Many tumors turn out to be benign.
    thanx for the reply,i asked if it was a cyst the doctor wouldnt say,fingers crossed

Closed Thread