It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Sinus pressure with no congestion

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-22-2010, 11:51 PM   #1
    ruthy0374
    (female)

ruthy0374 HB User
    Sinus pressure with no congestion

For almost 2 years now, I have been having mucous drainage in the back of my throat that clearly comes from my sinuses, and it makes me gag and I have to cough it out. It is not from reflux. Then on July 31, I had vision changes in my left eye only, and then major pressure on my nose and sinuses around the nose area. It was intense pressure that also caused me to have an anxiety attack, and then that developed into a migraine. I have had a constand headache that turns into a migraine everyday since. I also have the same sinus pressure constantly with ear fullness and popping, but I have no feeling of any congestion in my sinuses or nose. I had a brain ct scan today and it was normal, but I have fluid in my right ear and was told to take zyrtec, which I take everyday for skin itching, or claritin. Is this normal?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    SINUS - ALLERGY HELL! Please help Sinuses1982 Sinus Problems 11 05-09-2010 06:39 AM
    24-7 Sinus pressure for 6 months, but NO sinus infection or allergy symptoms earsounds Sinus Problems 10 07-24-2007 06:52 PM
    Sinus headaches really migraines??? lindanm Sinus Problems 5 07-04-2006 09:40 AM
    Anyone have severe nasal/sinus congestion due to meds? Kabobbin Sinus Problems 10 05-31-2006 04:45 AM
    Stabbing pains on right side due to sinus headaches steve_drake Sinus Problems 2 02-22-2005 09:05 PM
    Sinus pain/pressure without congestion: any suggestions? JasonofCatan Sinus Problems 18 02-18-2005 01:17 PM
    Treat my sinus infections "upside down" with peroxide. It works! Machaon Sinus Problems 60 08-30-2004 06:43 PM
    Sinus problems. Please read bigheadache Sinus Problems 14 01-12-2004 08:38 AM
    Sinus congestion/Anxiety/Panic ahope4u Sinus Problems 9 08-01-2003 12:35 AM
    Sinus congestion/Panic/Anxiety ahope4u Sinus Problems 1 03-22-2003 05:11 AM