It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Sinus pressure that moves around

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-28-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
    Sharon2011
    (female)

Sharon2011 HB User
    Sinus pressure that moves around

Hi all,

I sincerely hope that someone can help me. I've been dealing with an issue on the right side of my face for about 7 months now. At first it wasn't that bad. It seems that antibiotics sort of worked. Then in March, I got a really bad sinus infection. Went on all kinds of rounds of antibiotics, but the sinus problem did not fully go away. It started up high by the upper part of my nose between my check, and nose, right under my eye. I had swelling. Then I started to get another sinus infection, and went on more antibiotics, and then it seems the upper part of my sinus was ok, but it seems the infection went lower like into my cheek area. So now I am on Leviquinn, and I am having the weirdest issue. I have sinus pressure every other day, for like a week now, but the weird thing is it moves. Sometimes I feel it in the roof of my mouth, other times I feel it back above my back teeth, sometimes it feels like it is close to my upper teeth. I'm getting really scared, and was wondering if anybody has any idea what it could be. I've been to my primary care physician 3 times, and ENT 2 times. CT scan showed only a little fluid, and a little thickening in my right maxillary sinus. But since the CT scan, it seems my symptoms have changed. The pressure is driving me crazy, but thank God, I don't have headaches. It is all intense pressure around cheek, area, and sometimes moves to other areas, but seems to take a break ever other day where I feel normal. It seems like I have a traveling sinus infection. I've been allergy tested, and the only thing is I have a slight allergy to dust mites, but nothing else. Anybody been through something similar?

Last edited by Sharon2011; 05-28-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
    MyCat55
    (female)

MyCat55 HB UserMyCat55 HB UserMyCat55 HB User
    Re: Sinus pressure that moves around

As it's in your maxillary sinus have you been to the dentist to check that all your upper teeth and any dental work on them are fine?

Tell the dentist when you see them that you have pain problems in that area to get them to do a proper check.

Closed Thread