It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Alligeries, Sinus and the Big A.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-25-2003, 05:55 PM   #1
    ZZTexas
    Inactive

ZZTexas HB User
    Post Alligeries, Sinus and the Big A.

I myself have learned to over come this Anxienty for the most part. I dont panic no more dont have no Anxienty attacks but have some racing thoughts at night like before sleep or tryin to go to sleep.

But I tell you guys this. I do really really well and fine untill I come down or when Iam starting to get a sinus infection or the alligeries start to act up real bad. It is really somethng that the Big A. kinda wants to take off when this happens. I can tell you guys this I know for a fact that Alligeries and Sinus prussure and ear trouble has some connection to this stuff it just to obivious to me now that I dont panic or really have anxienty no more i can sure tell i get antsy and start to have some of them thoughts when this sinus are alligeries get high, Iam not a Dr but Iam a sufferer that has really beaten this stuff and that counts for a lot cause i can sure as hex tell soon as i feel the alligeries or sinus starting to come on boom this stuff runs a lot higher the Big A.

Anyway I just wish there was something that could be done about this but I dont know what it would be do yall...............

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2003, 01:33 PM   #2
    hry33
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
    maybe you could get another doc who can treat your allergies better,good luck!

my sinus problems were eventually fixed by a netti pot, runs water thru the sinuses via a nostril.

Closed Thread