It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• not sure if this is sinus problems

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-12-2014, 02:12 PM   #1
    mfbss
    (female)

mfbss HB User
    not sure if this is sinus problems

Hi there I am new to this site,and so glad I found it. If anyone could help with this question, it would be so appreciated. For awhile I have been having problems with sinuses.Either I have been so pluged up or for the last while since May I have been getting all the time postnasal drip.It will stop forawhile and low and behold its back. Been to the dr about this she says its sinuses,soooo, she said all the antibiotics in the world wont help (which I have been on 3 times already,she says take warm salt water in your hand and snort it let all the mucus out.And continue with the nose spray which i have been doing since may.Welllll i did the sinus rince damn near killed me. It burned so bad hurt like heck. So I thought forget that crap. She said try this if not any better then i will send you to a ENT. My head feels tight forhead hurts i get pains sometimes in my forehead and temples.My eyes are always slightly red and sensitive and look watery inside they hurt most of the time and burn itch and sometimes feels like sand is in them.My face will always feel warm hate that feeling.So Could this be sinuses or something more serious. I google symptoms and scare myself so many things it could be.Does anyone have this problem to?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2014, 05:37 AM   #2
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: not sure if this is sinus problems

Definitely sounds like sinus issues. Try something like Ayr - it's a saline spray. Works well for mea NeilMed sinus rinse would be good if you can handle it. Just doing you own salt mixture can burn because it's likely to have too much salt.

Have you been tested for allergies? If not, that would also be a good thing to do.

Old 07-13-2014, 05:37 AM   #3
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Definitely sounds like sinus issues. Try something like Ayr - it's a saline spray. Works well for mea NeilMed sinus rinse would be good if you can handle it. Just doing you own salt mixture can burn because it's likely to have too much salt.

Have you been tested for allergies? If not, that would also be a good thing to do.

Old 07-13-2014, 06:53 AM   #4
    mfbss
    (female)

mfbss HB User

Thank you Titchou,I had been tested for allergies but years ago.I will look for the saline spray and try Neilmed sinus rince,see how that goes.Like i mentioned doing the rince with the salt like i did maybe there was to much salt in it.Bought might be better.Its so frustrating cause all i am doing is coughing and spitting.

Closed Thread