It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

Sinusitis - could homeopathy help?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2014, 01:59 AM   #1
KBeau
(female)

KBeau HB User
Sinusitis - could homeopathy help?

Hi there,

I have suffered with sinusitis for about three years now with no relief or solution. Symptoms include a constant itching up my nose, congestion causing difficulty breathing and swollen eyes, clear runny mucus when I blow my nose, sticky green/yellow plugs of mucus up my nose, headaches focused around my forehead/nose/temples, chest pain and waking up feeling nauseous and completely unrefreshed.

I have had numerous blood tests, an allergy patch test and a CT scan, all to no avail. Several courses of antibiotics, steroids and nasal sprays have had no effect and I was discharged from the ENT and told there was nothing they could do as I was either suffering from non-allergic rhinitis or an allergy to some obscure environmental factor it would be almost impossible to identify.

I really don't know what my next step should be - I can't simply 'live with it' as I'm so sick of feeling nauseous and exhausted all the time. Could homeopathy help? Any suggestions welcome.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2014, 09:29 AM   #2
solofelix
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: Sinusitis - could homeopathy help?

Hi,

I don't know about homeopathy as I have never tried it, but I have had success many years ago for Sinus problems with "Acupuncture".
Have you tried Antihistamines Zirtek is good also Sudafed can help with the congestion,

Solofelix.

Closed Thread

Tags
homeopathy, mucus, nausea, sinus, sweat