It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Sudden sharp pain in frontal sinus

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-02-2015, 06:41 PM   #1
    jounint
    (male)

jounint HB User
    Sudden sharp pain in frontal sinus

So I started getting sinus symptoms about 5 weeks ago. It started with the pain and pressure in my forehead, then I got the congestion in my nose. I started getting other symptoms like tooth and ear aches. So after about a week I went to see my doctor. I went through a round of antibiotics, and felt better, but a few days after the treatment the symptoms came back. I went back, and got another round of antibiotics, something different, which seemed to work better, and I started feeling well, but then the symptoms started up again a few days after the treatment was done. What bothers me the most is that I'll sometimes randomly get a sort of sharp pain in my front sinus. The pain use to be right above my right eyebrow. It's a sudden sharp pain that lasts about a second, and then goes away. It would happen randomly, and there were no other effects, just the pain, and it was gone. Now I seem to have started to get the same sharp pain closer to the middle of my forehead, right between my eyebrows, slightly above, but still within the frontal sinus area. I've told my doctors about it but they don't seem to think very much of it. I usually get this pain when I have sinus issues, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has heard about it. I've looked the symptom up many times because I was afraid it was due to a tumor, or cancer, but I can't seem to find any information, or find anyone else who has or experiences this. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread