It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Went to a 2nd Doctor

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-29-2015, 03:59 PM   #1
    Manny13840
    (male)

Manny13840 HB User
    Went to a 2nd Doctor

Well all my life like I have always had problems with my sinuses, and always gone to one doctor and always got better, This past September got sick he gave me some meds made me feel a little better but then 2 weeks later got worse got a fever and stuffed nose and sore throat! Went to different doctor gave me shots to take that day and next 3 days which were anti-biotics, In December got sick again and this time a friend gave me a med that helps cut the pain and sickness for flu like symptons and colds and it did great got better in 4 days. Then 3 weeks ago I got sinusitis again and went to my original same doctor he said I had a strong sinusitis and gave me 2 shots of anti-biotics, meds and a spray Called "Iliadium Aqua" and also told me if I felt still some stuff in 15 days I have to get X-Rays on my sinuses. I'm not sick no fever, headaches or pain on my sinuses at all, but when I sleep one of my nostrils gets completely blocked other one I can breathe perfectly and during the day I can breathe from both sides. During the day I'm feeling perfectly fine only I get a lot of phlegm from my throat. So today in the morning went to a different doctor who practices family medicine he is a good doctor been with him before so I told him everything and what I had now so he sent me to get X-Rays on my Sinuses and prescribed me Prednisone for the next 5 days twice a day. Also Like when I called my other doc on Monday he told me to drink Alavert D12 and this doctor told me keep drinking Alavert D12 but only before going to sleep.. So hopefully I have nothing major, I also feel I get a lot saliva for some reason..

Has anyone been prescribed Prednisone before?

Last edited by Manny13840; 01-30-2015 at 08:30 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread