It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• bikini area for waxing is just a thin line of hair

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-13-2004, 07:48 AM   #1
    candy20012

candy20012 HB User
    bikini area for waxing is just a thin line of hair

the bikini area is just a thin strip of hair its still hidden when wearing knickers or bikini right ? are all women like this ?

coz im not i got hair coming down about 4cms from my knickers its disgusting i wax when ever i can but now im getting ingrown hairs and getting scars down there its awful i,ve never had a proper boyfiend i,ll never get one with me being the way i am is anyone else in this situtation

and to any men what do u think?
    u would,nt go out with someone who had that would you ?

Last edited by candy20012; 01-13-2004 at 07:51 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2004, 12:34 PM   #2
    Marti
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Marti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB User
    Re: bikini area for waxing is just a thin line of hair

[QUOTE=candy20012]the bikini area is just a thin strip of hair its still hidden when wearing knickers or bikini right ? are all women like this ?

coz im not i got hair coming down about 4cms from my knickers its disgusting i wax when ever i can but now im getting ingrown hairs and getting scars down there its awful i,ve never had a proper boyfiend i,ll never get one with me being the way i am is anyone else in this situtation

and to any men what do u think?
    u would,nt go out with someone who had that would you ?[/QUOTE]

None of the women in my family are very 'hairy' - all our hair is on our heads We hardly have nay hair on our arms, legs, or there, but we have thick, heavy, coarse hair on our heads. It's all in the genetics! I inherited my geat hair and skin from my mother - I also inherited an 'almost' complete lack of pubic hair. What little ends up showing outside of my underwear or bathing suit, I either wax off or shave.

If I DO shave, I soften the area by laying a wet, warm washcloth on the area I intend to shave. Then, I slather it with jojoba oil and apply a gel shaving cream for sensitive skin. I use a NEW razor (also for sensitive skin) and shave in the direction of hair growth, then 'across' the hair growth - never in the opposite direction as this is what causes the 'pimples' and ingrown hairs.

After shaving, I pat the skin dry, then I apply neosporin ointment. Never had a problem doing it this way, but if I get in a hurry? Katy bar the door - It's not gonna feel good

Old 01-22-2004, 07:35 PM   #3
    preciouskitty
    (female)

preciouskitty HB User
    Re: bikini area for waxing is just a thin line of hair

I know exactly how you feel Candy! I have the same prob. unfortunately. It seems as though no one gets this.
    Theres another post like this under Beauty and Cosmetics titled "the worst bikini line ever"...check it out. Its still not much help though. You might want to try tendskin for your ingrowns, it doesn't work much for me but for some it does.
    Good Luck..we need it!!!

Closed Thread