It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• Eczema & Apple Cider Vinegar

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-18-2004, 09:23 AM   #1
    myblusky

myblusky HB User
    Eczema & Apple Cider Vinegar

Recently I read some posts by people saying they used Apple Cider Vinegar for their eczema. I suggested this to my boyfriend because his eczema was getting worse. He had developed it on both the top and bottom of his feet. He was using prescription medication, but it had no effect.

He first diluted the apple cider vinegar with water and soaked his feet in it. After a couple times of that he decided to bite the bullet and pour the apple cider vinegar straight on his feet. Of course this stung a lot, but it worked! He also applied a moistuizer after rinsing off the vinegar. Within 3 days he started seeing improvement. He continued doing this for a couple more days and then stopped to see if it would continue to clear up - which it did.

This was about 5 weeks ago and he is now developing a small patch of eczema on the bottom of his foot again. He is going to start applying the apple cider vinegar again to try and get it under control before it spreads.

This isn't a magic cure. He will always have to manage his eczema until researchers come up with a permanent solution. Also....we are not sure if the apple cider vinegar will work as well this time or not. We are hoping it does.

I just wanted to share this with people on the board because I saw how much suffering eczema can cause. It isn't easy to treat, but I'm hoping this story will help someone.

The Following User Says Thank You to myblusky For This Useful Post:
    marge396 (06-20-2011)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread