It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• Hate to start another mole thread but I'm worried about Cancer!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-14-2005, 12:48 AM   #1
    moose2036
    (male)

moose2036 HB User
    Hate to start another mole thread but I'm worried about Cancer!

Ever since I can remember I've had a mole on my right side of my cheek. It is (was) about the size of an eraser on a pencil. I've never had any health problems with it and now I'm 23 and weird things are starting to happen.

About 2 weeks/4 weeks ago a new mole seemed to be forming right next to it. But it flattened out and is a very small whiteish spot with a TINY brown spot in the middle. That didn't hurt but it kind of freaked me out because i thought it was going to be a new mole as big as my original but it never hurt me physically.

Now My original mole seems to be redish and getting bigger (if that is possible?) It might just be a pimple somehow on the mole or touching the mole or something because it is a little red now and it HURTS. I'm not in tears or anything but i feel a slight pain all day without even touching it.

I was kinda thinking about getting my orginal removed anyway, because i might try going into TV but I guess I should at least see a doctor to make sure I don't have cancer. What doctor do I see for this and should I even see one?

Last edited by moose2036; 01-14-2005 at 12:52 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2005, 04:04 PM   #2
    novembre
    Veteran
    (female)

novembre HB User
    Re: Hate to start another mole thread but I'm worried about Cancer!

If you're concerned, you should see a dermatologist about it at least to have it checked out. They can also do a full body check to make sure there are no other suspicious spots.

Closed Thread