It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• Home mole removal??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-11-2006, 11:57 PM   #1
    friday572
    (female)

friday572 HB User
    Home mole removal??

I have read through all the garlic and castor oil remedies many of you have tried. I've seen the castor oil posts, but there hasn't been much success considering how many have tried it. I have come across about 3 products that sound too good to be true. One was WMV, but that idea got shot down by one post writing that it left a large crater, even though they say they have won several awards. Another was BIO-T which I think someone had similar results, but has ANYONE tried blemish-free? They swear results, or Dermatend?, or this the downloadable e-manual called No more wart, moles or skin tags? They saw they have a home remedy that gaurantees results. There has to be something out there to safely remove facial moles without leaving a hole or crater or scar. I'm hoping that someone has tried at least one of these products so I don't have to be the guinea pig.

Last edited by friday572; 01-12-2006 at 08:55 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2006, 01:34 PM   #2
    Blade22
    (male)

Blade22 HB User
    Re: Home mole removal??

[QUOTE=friday572]I have read through all the garlic and castor oil remedies many of you have tried. I've seen the castor oil posts, but there hasn't been much success considering how many have tried it. I have come across about 3 products that sound too good to be true. One was WMV, but that idea got shot down by one post writing that it left a large crater, even though they say they have won several awards. Another was BIO-T which I think someone had similar results, but has ANYONE tried blemish-free? They swear results, or Dermatend?, or this the downloadable e-manual called No more wart, moles or skin tags? They saw they have a home remedy that gaurantees results. There has to be something out there to safely remove facial moles without leaving a hole or crater or scar. I'm hoping that someone has tried at least one of these products so I don't have to be the guinea pig. [/QUOTE]

Look at the ingredients for DermaTrend...it's simply castor oil/baking soda. It's called good marketing. You'll notice a lot of these mole removal are either just castor oil/baking soda or bloodroot. Don't waste your money on them.

Bio-T and WMV sound way too overrated for me. Not to mention too expensive.

Garlic irritates your skin with no mercy.

Look into urine therapy. That's about all I can say.

Last edited by Blade22; 01-12-2006 at 01:36 PM.

Old 01-12-2006, 02:15 PM   #3
    friday572
    (female)

friday572 HB User

I thought the urine therapy might just be someone joking. What about blemish-free?

Last edited by friday572; 01-12-2006 at 02:16 PM.

Old 01-12-2006, 02:22 PM   #4
    Blade22
    (male)

Blade22 HB User

[QUOTE=friday572]I thought the urine therapy might just be someone joking. What about blemish-free?[/QUOTE]

No, it's for real. I'm the one who posted on here about urine therapy.

Never heard of blemish-free.

Old 01-12-2006, 04:43 PM   #5
    pelachrum

pelachrum HB User

You're right about many remedies being the same thing in a different bottle. I am currently trying Casoda. Again similar ingredients but I have never tried anything else so I'm giving it a shot.

Has anyone tried this particular product? Any results?

I am trying this out on my chest but eventually I'd like to remove a mole on my face, obviously scaring is an issue so I need to find something good.

Old 01-12-2006, 09:32 PM   #6
    friday572
    (female)

friday572 HB User

I'm considering ordering blemish-free or dermatend, but hoping to find someone other than the site testimonial who has used it with success. I just can't believe that on the entire internet, there is no one who has had great success with one single product out there for mole removal. It just blows my mind. Unfortunately, I only have one mole on my hand to experiment with, all the others are on my face. Please let me find someone who has tried the products out there.

Last edited by friday572; 01-12-2006 at 11:10 PM. Reason: left some out

Old 01-14-2006, 09:08 AM   #7
    Blade22
    (male)

Blade22 HB User

I am in the exact same situation as you two. The moles I want to remove are on my face and scarring is a concern. The only thing I can say is really look into urine therapy. You're really not going to get the results you're looking for with mole removal products at removing facial moles.

Now I removed a mole with urine because I poked the mole with a needle first to get it to penetrate into the mole. Another mole I'm trying that I didn't poke hasn't removed it yet and it's been a week. So that tells me that poking/scratching the mole first a little has a big effect on the results. But like I said, I know someone who removed a raised mole without using a needle and it worked great. My moles are all flat however so maybe that's why. I'm still testing urine therapy.

Although, I really think urine is the best method. If you look into urine therapy is has the power to kill skin cancer and it actually heals wounds. So while it's killing the mole, it's making the area heal with less chance of scarring. But please get your moles checked with a dermatologist first.

All I can say is hang in there and look into urine therapy.

Last edited by moderator2; 01-14-2006 at 06:40 PM.

Closed Thread