It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• Tiny Blisters on Hands

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-05-2006, 01:24 PM   #1
    tye03
    (female)

tye03 HB User
    Tiny Blisters on Hands

For a long time now I've been getting some tiny blisters on the tops of my hands. They sometimes itch, but not all the time. Usually they just bother me (because I hate blisters) and so I pop them and sometimes they get red. After a while they usually go away and some last longer than others.

I've been told that these blisters are an allergic reaction by various people I ask, but I can't figure out what I'd be allergic too. I always try to switch what personal products (shampoo, soaps, shaving gel, lotions, etc) I use so that I don't get an allergic reaction. What else could these little blisters be caused from? Any ideas?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-06-2006, 04:31 AM   #2
    streetja
    (male)

streetja HB User
    Smile Re: Tiny Blisters on Hands

i have excatly the same problom you need to see a proffesional doctor to give you subscriptions for this i use good tablets that cure any type of rash cetirizine dihydrochloride 10 mg tablets ask a doctor for a subscription of these pills these do work please trust me on this one because i have suffered with this for all my life and continues today write this down and ask a doctor about these pills there very effective.

Closed Thread