It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• Hello, just been diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis :(

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-10-2007, 01:41 AM   #1
    Stella87
    (male)

Stella87 HB User
    Unhappy Hello, just been diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis :(

im 19 years old, and ive just been diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis, ive been fine usually all my life with skin, until about 17-18 i got mild spots etc, now i have this quite depressing really, im really embarresed about it, at first it was impetigo they said, well they said it was that, but it wouldnt go away, ivehad it for like 3 months now, and then i went to the hospital the other day and they say its seborrheic dermatitis. they gave me nizorl (spelling?) shampoo, im also on fluxtercyline (spelling?) and im also using canasten HC cream on my face, over the side of nose and a little on the nose itself, i also have it on top of eyebrows and in my hair ... why me u know ? im reading about and apparently it doesnt go.... but i hope i can treat it.

I also read around that diet has a big influence, im willing to do anything just to get my life back on track, i would be gratefull if anyone can help or just small bits of advice

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2008, 10:08 AM   #2
    emily532
    (female)

emily532 HB User
    Re: Hello, just been diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis :(

hi the dermatologist said that i had that too.are ur spots red and itchy, sometimes with tiny little white heads the size of a pin *****? im not sure if ive been misdiagnosed...

Old 06-11-2008, 05:00 AM   #3
    chele55
    (female)

chele55 HB User
    Re: Hello, just been diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis :(

[QUOTE=Stella87;2974286]im 19 years old, and ive just been diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis, ive been fine usually all my life with skin, until about 17-18 i got mild spots etc, now i have this quite depressing really, im really embarresed about it, at first it was impetigo they said, well they said it was that, but it wouldnt go away, ivehad it for like 3 months now, and then i went to the hospital the other day and they say its seborrheic dermatitis. they gave me nizorl (spelling?) shampoo, im also on fluxtercyline (spelling?) and im also using canasten HC cream on my face, over the side of nose and a little on the nose itself, i also have it on top of eyebrows and in my hair ... why me u know ? im reading about and apparently it doesnt go.... but i hope i can treat it.

I also read around that diet has a big influence, im willing to do anything just to get my life back on track, i would be gratefull if anyone can help or just small bits of advice[/QUOTE]

Hi
    Hope this is not too late. You should try an anti-candida diet to get to the root of the problem ( no yeast or sugar or bad carbs ) and use grapefruit seed extract orally and topically ( scalp and face ) to kill the fungus internally. For a quick fix for symptoms try appple cider vinegar diluted, scalp and face.
    I tried every product on the market and eventually became immune to them all! good luck.

Closed Thread