It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• do i have scabies

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-15-2007, 07:07 AM   #1
    lVlorgan
    (male)

lVlorgan HB User
    Question do i have scabies

the doctor today said well we dont know for sure what you have but we are going to treat it as if it was scabies i have the small bumps between fingers tha nasty itching like hell bump sores on my lower torso in bellybotton arm pit area but none on my genitals thank god ........question is i read everywhere about scabies and it is supposed to be really contagious but my girlfriend who i live with sleep with have had sex with recently shows no sign of having anything while im all breaking out she doesnt evan have so much as a bump i dont understand..i scratch my eyelid and bam i got a bump i touch her all week long before i went to the doctor she aint got nuthin????????????why is that

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2007, 09:40 PM   #2
    Mel52
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Mel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB User
    Re: do i have scabies

I remember when my son had scabies he had the little bumps all lined up in a row like a trail along his skin. If I remember correctly as it was so long ago, I had to wash everything he touched and put medicine in the bath water

Closed Thread