It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• stretch marks help? and posible help for others

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #1
    abbeywilson
    (female)

abbeywilson HB User
    Unhappy stretch marks help? and posible help for others

Hi im 19 about 2 years ago i had my son and didn't get stretch marks till my 7 month I did apply lotion everyday and that didn't help but ive been applying lotion all over my body everyday since his birth and after i went from being 95 pounds to being 132 pounds. So i have stretch marks on the middle of my stomach and side of stomach on my hips my butt my thighs my breasts really bad and the back of my calves all the way down to about middle of calves. well ive been using [B]st. ives collagen elastin body wash and lotion [/B]for about a month and i apply lotion every day after shower and its only made my stomach and butt stretch marks fade to a white line it does seem to help them fade though in that area alot. Its going to be warm outside and i am unembarrassed of the way my legs look the stretch marks on my calves/back of knees are extremely deep. Can anyone suggest a good cream or lotion that is not very expansive to lighten the ones on my calves or maybe just something to cover them up I know you cant get rid of them but help them fade. even maybe a homemade recipe i would try.I have been exercising regularly for the past year i do yoga and work my abs with crunches and leg lifts and side jack knifes. very much appreciate help. o yea and im married my hubby sais my stretch marks dont look bad and he loves my body the way it is but im just the one that hates the stretch marks. another thing im on lowogestrol birth control pills and cannot stop taking these.

Last edited by abbeywilson; 02-23-2008 at 12:09 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to abbeywilson:
    SkinStylist (03-22-2011)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread