It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• Discoloration on lip

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-16-2008, 07:00 PM   #1
    SpeakToMe19
    (male)

SpeakToMe19 HB User
    Discoloration on lip

Two years ago I got really bad chapped lips from licking them while I was driving, so my upper lip was quite chapped, I then noticed there's a small, circle like discoloration right above it (in the groove that goes from the bottom of your nose to the top of your lip), it's like a small rash, and I've had this for a LONG time. Sometimes it goes away, but when I shave it comes back, and sometimes I do nothing at it just appears.

Any ideas as to how to get rid of this? Do I have to resort to bleaching it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2008, 11:49 AM   #2
    rebecca sarah
    (female)

rebecca sarah HB User
    Re: Discoloration on lip

There isn't a good way to get rid of that redness. It will probably go a bit more brown or tan in colour, but bleaching will not help at all, just keep it moisturized, use vitamin E, and don't lick your lips if you can help it.

Closed Thread