It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• Anal Itch

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-16-2009, 10:02 PM   #1
    jayjays88
    (male)

jayjays88 HB User
    Question Anal Itch

Hey. Ok so about a year and a half ago I was diagnosed with Pruritus ani(anal itch). I was given a steriod cream, it helped alot but hasn't gone yet. Got a biopsy done, showed that I had low grade dysplasia caused by HPV. (great blow to the self esteem). I have been told by the Colorectal surgeon that the HPV has nothing to do with the itch? And that the itch will never go away!! It's not just the itch, its the burning sensation and the redness. My dermatologist has no idea what is going on with me, and just says don't scratch and it will go away. Because it only takes one scratch for this thing to stay alive. But how can you not ever touch it once per day, like you have to wipe? Or if you shower instead of wipe, when your doing the number 2 that alone would be classed as a scratch would it not? I'm so annoyed, I HATE THIS! i need some hope that I will one day SOON live an itch free life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
    glacierview
    (female)

glacierview HB User
    Re: Anal Itch

Try the miracle cream called Bag Balm. It's used on cows for cracked teets but believe me, it will cure just about any skin problem!! I'm not joking either. It comes in a little square metal can with a picture of a cow on it. I don't know if they sell it in the States, but we can buy it here in Canada.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
    glacierview
    (female)

glacierview HB User
    Re: Anal Itch

Oh sorry I thought you were from the US.

Closed Thread