It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• what treatment options for flat mole removal on cheek?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-13-2009, 02:22 AM   #1
    jab99
    (male)

jab99 HB User
    what treatment options for flat mole removal on cheek?

Hi, I'm a 34 y/o Asian male with medium skin complexion. I have a single flat mole, size is approximately the tip of a pencil eraser, circular. It is black in color and looks similar to some mole pencil point moles I have had since birth.

The mole on my cheek has been there for 9 years now, and has never changed size or color since it first appeared.
    I've seen different therapies available, but I am not sure which one I should be looking for (i.e. IPL / Fraxel Laser... There were other laser types but I am not sure.)

Different places have different treatments and I just wanted to have a better idea what might remove this single flat mole, and cause minimal to no discoloration if removed.

Please guide me to the direction and type of professional I should look for. I know there's dermatologists and plastic surgeons around but I'd like to see what options there are before I contact one and if they even offer such a treatment. Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread