It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• Pain and Lump in middle of chest (smells?!)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
    LetItGo
    (female)

LetItGo HB User
    Pain and Lump in middle of chest (smells?!)

Hey,

Okay so yesterday I had pain in the direct middle of my chest, it came when i moved my arms around or anything to do with moving skin of my chest. Touching the area of pain i felt a small lump and both breats hurt in the middle of my chest. I felt more like a bruise on my breast bone but i havent done anything which could cause this!
    This morning i woke up and felt fine but when i touched the area that was sore all yesterday It was a little sore but i have to touch it for it to cause pain, the small lump is still there.
    I've had pains and aches here for a while but have also noticed a strong odour coming from this area.
    I am large breasted too, which is making me think it could be a swollen sweat gland and maybe i just need to be more careful with washing and drying that area?
    Also I was going to visit my doctor tomorrow but my mother has advised me to wait it out till perhaps Wednesday because i just finished my period today (apparently lumps and bumps are common when on your period).

Would be greatful for advice and experience!
    Thanks so much.
    xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
    paticake35
    (female)

paticake35 HB User
    Re: Pain and Lump in middle of chest (smells?!)

It may be a cyst. My husband has one on his chest. It's pea-sized and if you squeeze it hard enough (don;t do it!!!) a thick, white, HORRIBLE-SMELLING paste comes out. The doctor told him he could remove it, but that they sometimes fill back in. It has been years now and my husband's does not change or hurt. And we don;t squeeze it!!

Closed Thread