It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• container for jojoba oil

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-19-2003, 02:45 PM   #1
    honeybee81
    (female)

honeybee81 HB User
    Question container for jojoba oil

I got some jojoba oil online and I really like it except one thing -- the container it came in is very inconvenient. It's a clear plastic bottle with a very wide mouth and a screw-on lid. i basically have to dip my finger or a cotton pad right in to get it. I've only done this a few times because it doesn't seem like the best option. I was wondering what kind of containers other people's oil came in so I can find one to fill with my jojoba. Would a pump work? or maybe a bottle like baby oil comes in with a squeeze top? any suggestions? Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2003, 09:14 AM   #2
    Marti
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Marti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB User
    I got an empty bottle from The Container Store that is a dispenser bottle. You can also get empty dispenser bottles in the cosmetic department of your local 'dime' store or drug store.

Closed Thread