It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• What is Solar Oil?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-18-2003, 05:03 PM   #1
    Disami

Disami HB User
    Question What is Solar Oil?

Just wondering what is solar oil? Is it a sun tan lotion? Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2003, 05:41 PM   #2
    Marti
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Marti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB UserMarti HB User
    SolarOil, the natural skin and nail conditioning treatment, is a blend of three naturally light oils including: Jojoba Oil for penetration, Rice Bran Oil for conditioning and Sweet Almond Oil for softening. It also has Vitamin E for anti-aging. Together these ingredients work to deeply moisturize the skin and plasticize the nails.

This combination is important because as the natural nail grows, new nail plate leaves the matrix area and becomes exposed to “the elements” that are a part of normal everyday activity. The nail plate is dead keratinous material and is porous and vulnerable to drying out. As it dries, it becomes more prone to cracking and brittleness. To maintain flexibility the nails must be treated daily. Daily moisture treatments keep everything flexible, resilient, and resistant to fracturing.

Ø Jojoba Oil is a light, penetrating oil that is most like your skin’s natural oils. It gently opens the skin’s pores to receive the other moisturizing and anti-aging agents.

Ø Rice Bran Oil is a natural preserving, softening and conditioning agent that is one of the beauty secrets of the Orient.

Ø Sweet Almond Oil is a delightful, fragrant oil that softens skin allowing the other ingredients to penetrate deeply and quickly, preventing nails from getting brittle while promoting nail growth.

Ø Vitamin E Oil acts as a natural blocking agent to the aging process prolonging it’s life span. Combining Vitamin E Oil and Jojoba Oil produces the synergistic effect for the deepest and most effective form of moisture penetration available.

To Use: massage into nail and cuticle area to soften and condition as part of your daily routine. SolarOil can also be used as an enamel dry and conditioner. Can also be used on other areas of the body that need the conditioning, moisturizing and anti-aging benefits.

Old 04-19-2003, 03:44 PM   #3
    ilovesunshine

I just ordered some I'm going to try it since my nails are so dry.

Old 04-22-2003, 06:33 PM   #4
    josecori
    (female)

josecori HB User
    i have solar oil & i love it. It smells really good too.
    Its great for your nails.
    It can be oily, so apply when you know you don't need to touch anything for about 5 minutes.
    Corissa

Old 04-25-2003, 10:13 AM   #5
    ilovesunshine

I have a question about Solar Oil. Can you put it on even if you're wearing nail polish??

Old 04-25-2003, 10:06 PM   #6
    sakara33
    Inactive
    (female)

sakara33 HB User
    Yes you can, I use it twice a day and it does a wonderful job keeping my cuticles in great condition....

[This message has been edited by sakara33 (edited 04-26-2003).]

Old 04-28-2003, 08:24 AM   #7
    ilovesunshine

Thnak you, I will try it today...

Closed Thread