It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• Insane Itching with no Rash

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-22-2013, 10:30 PM   #1
    KurtsInPain
    (male)

KurtsInPain HB User
    Insane Itching with no Rash

Hello I have been having an itching problem for a under 2years now. I first noticed it occurring as I played a few games of softball. Which before that I haven't played any type of sport in over 10 years. I haven't had sex so it can't be from anything related to sex just to go ahead and get that out of the way. The area that itches 24/7 is my scrotum to my anus. I feel weird posting this but I'm desperate to find a cure to prevent myself from itching. There is no rash or any signes of a rash it looks normal. I have seen doctors and they say its jock itch but its not it feels way worse. I itch so much I make it raw feeling and its very uncomfortable, my girl friends wakes me up at night to make me stop itching cause its gotton so bad I do it in my sleep. Doctors have proscribed me different cremes and I have tried so many types of lotions, rose water, coconut oils, powders, vaseline (which can help for a short period thru the day). I just don't know what to do and Im sure otherz have had the same problem so looking for advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    insane, itch no rash, itching, itchy anus, itchy groin