It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• itchy bumps no bite marks

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #1
    vwalker36
    (female)

vwalker36 HB User
    itchy bumps no bite marks

Hi. This started on Saturday afternoon. I was outside and walking around in grasy areas. I started itching at the top of my right leg. Figured it was a bug bite - no big deal. My scalp was itching in a couple places as well. By Saturday night, I had a few more areas that had bumps (or lumps - whatever). By Sunday afternoon, I had bumps on my scalp, behind my ear, behind both knees, on top of my kneecap on my right leg, on the outside of my left hand, and on my left ankle. There are no bite marks, no redness on the bump until I start itching, and no whiteheads on the bumps. Last night one came up on top of my left wrist, and this morning one started coming up on my bottom lip - I could feel it coming up but now I am starting to see it as well. they are all extremely itchy, and there is some soreness in the muscle/tissue below the bites on my upper leg, backs of knees, ankle, and hand.

I have not changed deodorant, soap, body wash, or detergent lately.

What the heck is this? Every kind of bite that I can think of has redness or some kind of 'head' on it. Help!

Last edited by vwalker36; 04-07-2014 at 11:58 AM. Reason: added comments

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    bumps, itchy, lumps