It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Skin Problems Message Board

• Burning Skin No visible signs

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-17-2014, 05:51 PM   #1
    travis57
    (male)

travis57 HB User
    Burning Skin No visible signs

For a week now my skin has been burning, feels like a sunburn anywhere that is touched. It seems to float around my body, and is pretty constant. So far the only relief I can get is to stay cold and still, even a shirt burns my back. Doctors do not know, I did try Buspar for a week for anxiety but came off a week ago when this started. I have seen tons of stories online about this issue, but unfortunately no success stories. I need some positive feedback, and hopefully someone that overcame this. I try not to focus on it but it is terrible. I also have Interstitial Cytisis or Prostatitis, depending on which URO you ask. Doctor wants me to take neurontin, but I am scared to take anything, especially if the BuSpar caused this. Please give me some hope,

Thanks

Travis,

BTW I am a 29/male and have been tested for virtually everything, healthy as an ox but in pain!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    anxiety, burning, buspar, neurontin, sunburn