It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board

• I have no idea ...

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-29-2016, 10:25 PM   #1
    tommylad96
    (male)

tommylad96 HB User
    Unhappy I have no idea ...

Hi guys,

My name is Tom, right now im 20 years of age and ever since I was like..16/17? Ive been experiencing sleeping paralysis. But sleeping paralysis is not an issue if you know how to control it. What my concern is that only just recently, most certainly before sleep, ive been experiencing something incredible but scary at the same time. Most of the nights right before I fall into bliss, I experience this weird feeling in my brain, or should I say in my mind? I dont know but its kind of like flashes of some sort that I can feel as well, its more of a feeling I get rather than vision-wise and when it happens it just always ends with sleeping para. (Keep in mind those flashes or something unexplained occur when im half asleep) Im really concerned about this because recently it happened when I was walking to my local shop at around 6pm, I was walking down the road and my brain had this weird feeling of like slashes or some sort of flashes everytime I blinked, I had to stop for a second and take a breather beforeI carried on walking again... Is this normal??

Thank you for mature answers, sorry if the description was bad, its just something really unexplainable.. maybe someone will understand and share their opinion?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply