It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board

• Exhausted with CPAP

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-01-2021, 09:24 AM   #1
    hope2501
    (female)

hope2501 HB User
    Exhausted with CPAP

Hello,

I just started using CPAP a few weeks ago and am still exhausted during the day. For whatever reason, i had a bad night's sleep Monday night this week and feel like a zombie ever since. Especially when trying to concentrate for work during the day. It is extremely difficult to concentrate.

Things seem to have changed last summer for whatever reason and i think my concentration has been impacted since then. My mask is on for most of the night with 100% success.

I have low iron and my glucose levels tend to be on the lower end, around 65 or 70. My sleep seems to have jumped off the tracks about a month ago though i have had sleep issues over the long haul.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the lack of concentration when they are trying to get going on cpap. I tend to sleep about 7 hours/night during the week... its just the concentration that seems to be killing me.

I meet with my dr monday to discuss the issue and i'm wondering if its antidepressants that i need. I take trazadone to help me sleep at night. i've had blood work done lately and except for iron, labs seem ok.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply