It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board

• Cant remember when I fell asleep...!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-26-2005, 07:05 PM   #1
    DarkChange
    (male)

DarkChange HB User
    Red face Cant remember when I fell asleep...!

Ok I know its normal when you lay in bed and get really tired and you eventually fall asleep, but you cant acctualy remember when. But I have something different going on right now. This is what happened to me last night. I was sitting on my bed, leaning against the pillow acctually, and watching TV, now normaly when I get tired I just tuck myself in and close my eyes, but now I cant remember when I fell asleep, I cant remember laying down or getting tucked in, I just remember watching the TV and then I woke up at like 9 in the morning. Is this normal, or is it just memory loss? It scares me because I always remember when I fall asleep and what position I was in bed before I fell asleep, but like I said, this time I dont even remember laying down.

Also this is another question but it has to do with sleep. Sometimes when I set the clock to wake me up at a certain time, I dont wake up until much later and I realize that SOMEBODY turned the alarm off...now I lock my room so it couldnt possibly be my parents or my sister. Im I sleep walking????? or was I just so tired that I cant even remember that I turned it off and wanted to go sleep? Im very confused right now so respond please.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2005, 08:15 PM   #2
    Joecal02
    (male)

Joecal02 HB User
    Re: Cant remember when I fell asleep...!

Well, as for the first thing, yea its possible if you are that tired because you'll be half asleep on the way to bed. If you want to remember then go to the bathroom or brush ya teeth or something right before you go to bed. If you cannot remember that then thats not normal unless in extreme cases.

And as for the alarm clock, mine shuts off automaticly after like an hour. So maybe thats the problem

Closed Thread