It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board

• Can't stay asleep

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-14-2006, 12:16 PM   #1
    benjy22
    (male)

benjy22 HB User
    Can't stay asleep

Hi guys, just wondering if anybody can help me.
    I seem to have real problems actually sleeping, no matter how long im in bed or what time i go to bed i really struggle to get any real sleep. My mind is constantly racing throughtout the day and i cant seem to switch it off, its exactly the same when i go to bed, i generally can fall asleep ok but i struggle to stay asleep for more than about 4 hours. Then i constantly keep waking up and find it very hard to go back to sleep. As soon as i wake up the 1st time, my mind races again. If i have 10 hours in bed, i feel that i am lucky to actually sleep for 5 of them. This makes me moody and lethargic all day. Even when i sleep i seem to constantly dream, i have many random dreams every night so im not even getting refreshing sleep. I find it very hard to get up early and if i do im pretty down all day due to lack of proper sleep.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2006, 01:22 AM   #2
    stfu21
    (male)

stfu21 HB User
    Re: Can't stay asleep

listen dude, your suffering from insomnia like i was 2 years ago, i was jst like u even Worse, u need to relax at night, if nothing works, then find the cause of ur sleep problem, most certanily ur depressed or ur filled with anxiety, u need to let it go, anything thats bothering u , whether its family, job, skool, friends, or a serious relationship, u need to find it... fix it =)

Closed Thread