It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board

• Temazepam warnings!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-24-2002, 11:52 AM   #1
    dinel

dinel HB User
    Post Temazepam warnings!

I've just read all the warning precautions to take while on Temazepam. I half to admit I'm now quite scared to continue taking it. I plan to try to get pregnant in about a year from now. I've read that if you plan to become pregnant do not use. It only provides limited information on its affects on Temazepam and pregnancy. It only states it could cause birth defects and or low birth rate. Now, I know not to take it during but how about before? How long should I be off of this drug before I try to conceive? Has anybody else read or experience any problems with Temazepam? I'm now questioning myself wheather I choose the right doctor with whom I've been seeing for the last 5 years. When prescribing something new he never ask me personal questions nor gives me the warning precautions. I plan to take it in my own hands and not trust in him my well being. Thanks in advance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2002, 12:20 PM   #2
    Megherc
    Inactive

Megherc HB User
    It is a benzodiazepine and there is a very good site if you type in benzo withdrawal, it should pop up first. It's from the U.K. and a bit scary (these can be troublesome drugs) but is loaded with info about these drugs.

Closed Thread