It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Final Reportage ( MRI of Cervical spine )

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-23-2015, 09:01 AM   #1
    Gwaz
    (male)

Gwaz HB User
    Red face Final Reportage ( MRI of Cervical spine )

Greetings if you can help me to explain to me the result of the MRI that found me thanks.

Sagittal spin-echo T1,Fast spin-echo T2 and axial gradient-echo sequences were obtained in the high field GE Signa 15 Tesla magnet
    The C6-C7 disk space is narrowed with end-plate edema but
    The intervening disk is bulging posteriorly with symmetric compression of the thecal sac and anterior CSF space There is no lateralization,disk herniation, nerve compression or spinal stenosis at the remaining cervical disk space vertebral Boby height and alignment are preserved
    The central canal, foramina, joint facets facets and cord are normal The cerebellar tonsils are in normal position
    Impressioniscogenic disease. Bulging C6-C7 disk

MRI of the torácica spine
    Sagittal and axial fast spin -echo T2 and spin-echo T1 sequences were obtained
    There is a right posterolateral T4-T5 disk protrusion compressing the thecal sac,effacing the left anterolateral CSF space
    In addition there are disk anular bulges at T9-T10 and T11-T12 lateralized to the left at the latter.
    There is disk space narrowing and disk desiccation at several thoracic spine disk space without significant neural compromise
    The vertebral body height and alignment are preserved
    The cord is of a normal homogeneous signal ending in a normal conus at Lo
    Impression :multi-segmental disk space marrowing and disk desiccation
    Left posterolateral T4-T5 disk protrusion and T9-T10 and T11-T12 disk anular bulges
    MRI of the lumbosacral spine
    Sagittal and axial fast spin-echo T2 and spin-echo T1 sequences were obtained.
    The L4-5 and L5-S1 disk are desiccated, bulging posteriorly with symmetric compression of the thecal sac and effacement of the anterior fat planes
    The interspaces are narrowed
    The remaining lumbar disk spaces show no neural compromise
    The vertebral height and alignment are maintained
    Central canal, foramina, ,cauda equina position of the conus and joint facets are normal
    Impresión iscogenic disease bulging, desiccated L4-L5 and L5-S1 disks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread