It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• CT myelogram

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-01-2016, 11:06 AM   #1
    WayneB
    (male)

WayneB HB User
    CT myelogram

Just had CT Myelogram this mornining to see whats wrong in hip and low back hard to walk or seat living with lots of pain

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2016, 09:08 AM   #2
    teteri66
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

teteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB User
    Re: CT myelogram

Be sure to ask for a copy of the radiologist's report.

The Following User Says Thank You to teteri66 For This Useful Post:
    WayneB (06-18-2016)
    Old 09-18-2016, 06:47 PM   #3
    WayneB
    (male)

WayneB HB User

Here is my Third Ct/pet bone scan this year:

Findings:

Postsurgical changes of L3-4 posterior spinal fusion, posterior decompression from L3-S1 with interbody spacer at L5-S1, left SI joint 3- screw fusion, left sacral grafting, hardware removal, and left total hip arthroplasty. Increased focal abnormal radiotracer uptake is demonstrated in the right L2-3 facet joint with most uptake involving the superior facet of L3.

Increased focal abnormal radiotracer uptake is also visualized in the left sacroiliac joint that extends from the prior ghost tract to the existing inferior screw within the left sacral ala. Radiotracer uptake does not follow the tracts of the screws but is within the intervening bone.

There is mild uptake at the L5-S1 intervertebral space where there is an interbody spacer.

There is also increased uptake at the left lateral malleolus. The left hip prosthesis with expected postoperative appearance.

Normal soft tissue and genitourinary tract activity is present.

1. Abnormal increased focal abnormal uptake within the right L3 superior facet is likely related to facet arthropathy due to chronic stress from adjacent surgical fixation. Spinal hardware otherwise with expected post-operative bone scan appearance.
    2. Abnormal Increased uptake within the left SI joint, extends from the prior ghost tract to the existing inferior screw within the left sacral ala. Finding suggests ongoing bone remodeling due to mobility or altered stresses; unlikely uptake is due to bone formation/healing given time from surgery.
    3. Increased focal abnormal uptake in the left ankle likely corresponds with the patient's known current ankle injury.
    4. Very mild uptake at the L5-S1 intervertebral space is likely due to bone formation at site of prior interbody bony fusion.

Last edited by WayneB; 09-20-2016 at 01:03 PM.

Old 09-19-2016, 11:19 AM   #4
    teteri66
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

teteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB User

What symptoms are you currently dealing with? Is this another test from the one in June? Did you see a doctor yet to explain the report?

Old 09-19-2016, 06:30 PM   #5
    WayneB
    (male)

WayneB HB User

hip low low back and mid back and just had this 2 weeks ago, 3 tests sense april

Old 09-20-2016, 07:09 AM   #6
    teteri66
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Have you had a MRI? What was the reason for the bone scan? I am assuming you either are still in pain or have new pain since your surgery...is that correct?

Last edited by teteri66; 09-20-2016 at 07:13 AM.

Old 09-20-2016, 01:09 PM   #7
    WayneB
    (male)

WayneB HB User
    Angry Re: CT myelogram

Quote:
    Originally Posted by teteri66 View Post
    Have you had a MRI? What was the reason for the bone scan? I am assuming you either are still in pain or have new pain since your surgery...is that correct?
    I have a implant Stim so I cant have mri,I fell down 3 steps Dec 2015 and broke 3 bones in foot,messed up my kneee and also I had infuse pins in my sacroiliac joint which caused more problems in pelvis now it is very difficult to walk.

Closed Thread