It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• CSF leak??? please help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-19-2017, 12:00 PM   #1
    Ariyana6598
    (female)

Ariyana6598 HB User
    CSF leak??? please help

Hello everyone, I'll start by saying for the last few years I've suffered from depression on and off and in the last two months I've been having a lot of anxiety issues, mostly health anxiety. I'm completely aware that there's a good chance everything I've been feeling can be caused from those things, but I'm still a nervous wreck. Well I've been having some pressure headaches on and off in different areas of my head, I have an odd burning sensation I get on different areas of my head that only lasts a moment or so, sore eyes, feeling pressure in my ears that comes and goes its not debilitating but annoying and can slightly affect my hearing for a moment, an odd sensation in my nose almost like it's running but from the inside and it only lasts a second, dull or almost cool temperature aches in different areas of my body, and last night I had an IV of zofran in my left hand and almost immediately I felt like there was a little liquid inside my left ear inside of my eardrum or something and that feeling has not left since, it's now been 13 hours. I also have some pressure in my face. I've been to the hospital 3 times this month, because I've been terrified I have a brain tumor or I have this constant feeling like Im about to have an anneruism but with only doing a quick neuro exam the er dr ruled those two things out and sent me home. It wasnt until I left that I googled to try to see about the funny feeling in my nose and ear that I read about the csf leak and now I'm in a complete panic. I can't go back to the er yet again, but I'm still so worried. Someone please please help meout here

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread