It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• burning feet... constant

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-19-2017, 01:35 PM   #1
    Irishphil
    (male)

Irishphil HB User
    burning feet... constant

Hi to the forum... I understand you are not doctors but your wxperience with similar would give me a direction to go in...

8 months ago my ankles began to fell sore and swollen. Also the bottom of both my feet felt like they where "burning" (like walking on hot sand... day and night). Blood tested for everything and rheumatoid arthritis.. all came back clean. In 2008 I was diagnosed with foraminal stenosis of all 3 upper levels... Aches and pains but nothing I can't deal with. So it was decided to send me for a follow up of the lower back (mri)... The results are as follows...

"At L4/L5 there is disc desiccation, loss of disc space height and mild annular bulging. There is however quiet marked bilateral facet joint degenerative change, more marked on the right side than left. There is also a prominent synovial cyst causing severe right lateral recess stenosis. The facet joint hypertrophy causes severe canal stenosis with partial effacement of CSF from around the roots of the cauda equina. There is also moderate right and mild exit foraminal stenosis....."

My neurologist says that I need an op straight away to help me. When I go to the hospital they disagree and say it wont help and we should try injections first...... I have constant back (but not leg) pain and the worst thing is the 24/7 burning soles of my feets.... feed back would be appreciated...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread