It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• cervical spondylosis

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-21-2003, 04:49 PM   #1
    gocubs

gocubs HB User
    cervical spondylosis

Does anyone have any information with cervical spondylosis with disc degeneration at C4-5 and C5-6. With bone spurs on 5 and 6. The pain in my left shoulder and bicep,elboe and forearm is intense and my fingers feel like they have been novicained.
    The pain killers they have given me have given me awful side effects so I am back to motrim. I saw an holistc dr. and I am going to try acupucture.
    Does any one know about this spondylosis???? I want to do what is right for my body and this has been going on for 2 months. My holistic dr. said the symptoms may just go away. But isn't the problem still there????
    Any ideas or opinions????? help! I am so new to this!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    I don't understand my Lumbar and Cervical MRI findings klwdbd Spinal Cord Disorders 0 01-20-2010 11:38 PM
    Cervical spine advice requested DRAGON2009 Spinal Cord Disorders 2 10-17-2009 01:16 AM
    cervical and thoracic spondylosis cecille19 Arthritis 5 07-10-2009 05:48 PM
    Cervical Spondylosis and Headaches Baybreeze Spinal Cord Disorders 8 05-16-2008 09:32 AM
    Severe Cervical Spondylosis Among Others.. RayRay301 Spinal Cord Disorders 4 06-12-2007 10:54 PM
    Cervical Stenosis, Spondylosis, Annular Tear and Scoliosis in Thoracic Spine KathyIL Spinal Cord Disorders 8 11-05-2006 06:49 PM
    Cervical MRI report and need help undestanding it. suttles Back Problems 2 05-25-2005 07:51 PM
    cervical spondylosis demos62 Open to All Other Health Topics 0 01-06-2005 07:41 AM
    THE DIFFERENCE IN THE SYMPTOMS OF CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS AND CERVICAL RADICULITIS?????? NENE Spinal Cord Disorders 18 02-10-2003 12:31 PM