It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board

• Scoliosis and fixing it yourself. We all can...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-17-2004, 06:35 PM   #1
    feloni

feloni HB User
    Scoliosis and fixing it yourself. We all can...

Ok, so I used to think I just had a posture(it wasn't, it was scoliosis) problem and with so much determination I tried to fix my posture by pushing my arms back and all that crap. After about some 8 months of struggling I told myself "**** it, this is too much work" So I decided I would "slouch" once again, I was so used to holding myself up that after "letting go my muscles" I did noticed I was standing straight after all. I think that I was pulling my muscles up(not recommended) that it actually got my spine back on track and now i feel my spine did untwist quite a lot. Yet I still fear I have some portions to untwist because I don't feel like when I used to be a kid fully. I still need some work on my spine, but I KNOW it can be done overnight, I just know I'm close to getting it, I'm almost there. And everyone can, if you are truly HONEST with yourself and your nature then you can fix most problems without doctors or any info at all. Anyway, for those who actually believe my word of self help....what do you suggest? Any type of stretching? Any metaphor or analogy for meditation? I used to pretend my spine was a worm in bed heh, I used to close my eyes and stretch in a way it would feel GOOD. So Well, any suggestion?

We have it in us.

Last edited by drfeloni; 10-17-2004 at 06:36 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread